About the Data Pages by Topic
- ACT http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-act
- Advanced Placement Program ® Exams http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-ap-exams
- Retention in Grade http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-retention
- Wisconsin Reading Comprehension Test (WRCT) http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-wrct
- WSAS (WCKE and WAA-SwD) http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-wsas
- Attendance http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-attendance
- Truancy http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-truancy
- Dropouts http://spr.dpi.wi.gov/spr_drop_q&a
- Enrollment by Student Group or Primary Disability http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-enrollment
- Graduation Requirements http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-grad-requirements
- High School Completion Rates http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-graduation
- Postgraduation Plans http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-postgradplan
- Postsecondary Enrollment http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-postsecondary
- Days Lost Due to Suspensions/Expulsions, Incidents Types, Post-Expulsion Reports, Suspensions/Expulsions http://spr.dpi.wi.gov/spr_discip_q&a
- Student Staff Ratios http://spr.dpi.wi.gov/spr_staff_q&a
- Teacher Qualifications http://spr.dpi.wi.gov/spr_teach_q&a
Courses (including School Offerings/Programs)
- Course Offerings, Course taking http://spr.dpi.wi.gov/spr_course_q&a
- Extra/Co-Curricular and Community Activities Offerings, Extra/Co-Curricular and Community Activities Participation http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-activities
- Cost per Member, Revenue per Member http://wise.dpi.wi.gov/about-data-finance
WINSS Historical Download Files
Errata are changes that occur after final publication. Errata should be consulted for any dataset downloaded or used in educational research. At DPI, there is a master errata page that contains changes brought to DPI's attention by school districts AFTER the data has been published on WISEdash or WINSS or on another data page at the Department of Public Instruction.
The corrections are submitted by school districts on letterhead memos in the following process:
A school district is advised by DPI or recognizes that an error exists in the final data that was submitted by school districts after the final publication of the data report.
Districts submit errata on school district letterhead to Melissa Aro
Errata PDF is posted to DPI website at:
Data View Selector: Certified - Current
The CERTIFIED/CURRENT data view selector adjusts the WISEdash data source from the default CERTIFIED source to the CURRENT source.
This selector (at left) is found in the grey filter pane of the WISEdash Data Dashboard public version. When exporting or printing pages, the setting of the Data View selector is also listed in the output.
For more information about the CERTIFIED/CURRENT data views, click here
All data availability and update timelines are approximate based on data dependencies and other considerations. This schedule is an example of typical availability. This schedule assumes we receive annual data files the same time each year and that data collection process completes on time.
|The Department of Public Instruction (DPI) has made a reasonable effort to ensure that the attached data/records are up-to-date, accurate, complete, and comprehensive at the time of disclosure. These records reflect data as reported to this agency by the educational community we serve for the reporting period indicated. These records are a true and accurate representation of the data on file at the DPI. Authenticated information is accurate only as of the time of validation and verification. The DPI is not responsible for data that is misinterpreted or altered in any way. Derived conclusions and analyses generated from this data are not to be considered attributable to the DPI. Willful intent to alter and intentional tampering with public records is punishable under s. 946.72, Wis. Stats. Offenses against computer data and programs are punishable under s. 943.70 (2), Wis. Stats.|